I posted a question a few days ago about me being nervous to initiate sex......

i just explained that he always used to get it started and now he wants me to and if i dont we dont do it.... and the truth is i want it alot but im just to scared to initate it because of the possibilty of him not wanting it and me looking like an idiot!! Well everyone said GO FOR IT!!!! men love that !!just do it and ull get over ur fear!!!! Well last night we went to bed and I tried to hours and hours to get it started everytime i put my hands in his shorts he moved or rolled over so i even tried to give him oral sex and he pulled me back up and turned onto his stomach!!!! WTFFFFFFFFF!!! I do exactly what he told me to do and took everyones advice on here and what happens I GET SHUT DOWN AND LOOK LIKE A FREAKIN MORON WHICH WAS MY PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Im so pissed off!!!!! iv just been in a bad mood about this all day!!! Granted he was sleeping but he has never ever turned away or on his stomach!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I know what your going threw! Being at the end of your pregnancy and horny as a teen age boy is just not fun. Especially when hubby isn't willing to satisfy your needs. My only suggestion is next time just to ask in a casual way (so that it doesn't sound like your desperate and you don't feel like an idiot) if he's feeling frisky.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 9:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• hmm maybe you should try it when he is not in such a deep sleep like shortly after he goes to bed or shortly be he wakes up. im sooo bad but i just wait till he gets his morning wood then jump on lol give him something good to wake up to ;)
    Anonymous

• You're not a moron. HE IS.

Turnabout is fair play, you know. Do the same to him.

There are FAR worse things than going without sex for a bit. **smile**

Answer by gdiamante at 9:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I would try one more time when you first lay down at night and he is awake. After that, I would cut that man off if he turns you down. It would hurt my feelings too. I think it is a much bigger deal for a woman to get turned down by her husband/SO than it is for a man to get turned down. Men can play it off as "she's never in the mood" where women turn it into something being wrong with their bodies or their husbands not finding them attractive and desirable anymore.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Some times men aren't real smart. My husband when I was first pregnant had been told by the guys at work, all of whom where my fathers age, that you just have to do with out sex while she is pregnant. When I went to the OB he wrote me a note for my hubby that said "Yes you can have sex when ever you want. BTW the baby likes it. When Mommy feels good he/she feels good." Never another problem with sex.

granmaw56

Answer by granmaw56 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I'm the only one that initiates sex in our relationship, I HATE IT!! I get turned down a lot, sometimes he even turns me down than has the nerve to complain in the morning that I was withholding sex. his reasoning? I did not try hard enough, WTF?? The funny thing. I don't like rejection and would prefer not to initate. It should be equal so every one can feel desired, so, I understand where your man is coming from. Try again while he is awake
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• This is your mate you shouldn't ever feel like a moron in front of him, nor should he think you are. Believe it or not guys aren't always in the mood. My horny hubby turns me down when he's had a long day. I don't fret usually. Just go on without him if you know what I mean, and believe me he won't be able to stand it.
    luvinher

Answer by luvinher at 1:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2008