Why do some people just love to make others miserable?

I'm sure lots of women think the same thing...I come on here not really wanting to tell my problems. I open up about something and there always seems to be someone wanting to hint that the worst is going to happen. If I say my husband and I are fighting, someone is always going to say he must be cheating. WTF. Why is that? I thought this was a place to help each other, not give each other anxiety attacks. I realize its just a computer, but come on, can't you be nice or move on to the next post?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes I've seen many questions in the relationships question and there's always someone who says "he's cheating" no questions asked, no details, just he's cheating. And some people just love to bring others down when we post questions because we need advice or wanted a sincere answer saying stuff like "you have no common sense" seriously wth
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i will definitely move on to the next post from this question. this has been asked so many times and will be asked a million more. it wont get fixed just let it go and take your own advice and

"move on to the next post?"
    Anonymous

• Yeah I agree with you:) But I do appreciate other people's honesty so I don't mind somebodys answer if it is genuine and sincere. Now if I get an answer that is rude that really bugs me, because there is always a tactful way to say anything.
    Anonymous

• My only advice to help you with this is Take the good advice you get and use it and ignore the bad advice...Advice comes from many people on here who are very different. You can't really stop them so just use what good advice you do get and ignore the one's that are pessimistic.
    Anonymous

• I agree that people should in theory ignore the rude advice, but I'm sure it still hurts people's feelings. And as for the question being asked before, not everyone has been on here for years. It does kinda make me laugh to think there are really bored people who go out of their way to be rude because they have nothing better to do. I personally wouldn't answer a question to be hateful because I know how it feels.
    Anonymous

• misery loves company I guess dont let it upset you

Anonymous

• Because its fun, and so many of you make it so terribly easy. Seriuosly, don't come on here asking for advice if you DON'T WANT IT. Period.
    Anonymous

• You gotta take the good with the bad, unfortunately. There's no way to avoid it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I know I posted something the other day and people were so damn rude and judgemental.I stoped reading it after like 20 answers cuz it got ugly.They were saying well if you dont want to hear it you shouldnt have posted it. thats whats wrong with people these days they will go out of there way to be a** holes but wont lift a finger to be nice.
    Anonymous

• They feel bad about themselves and they have to drag down others. Take the good answers and ignore the rude ones.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2008