Do you love/hate this time of year??

I have mixed feelings about Christmas.. lol.. I love the season, I love the spirit, I love the traditions and time with family. I love to give presents and anticipate what I will get.

But I hate Christmas with the crazy shoppers, rude people, assonine drivers and the stress of it all.

Do you love or hate Christmas?? and why?

kristal2146

Asked by kristal2146 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Holidays

• I love the Christmas season and holiday. I love the celebration of Christ's birth, the decorating, the music, and the smells in my home. I love the atmosphere of when we are together.

I dislike the weather down here in Virginia - it is so NOT Christmasy at all! I dislike the rude and dangerous drivers. I dislike working in a retail store and dealing with some crazy people there. But the upside of my job is that I have met MANY wonderful customers who are complimentary, in good moods, and treat me very nicely. I dislike spending money, but love choosing gifts and wrapping them all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I love this time of year ever since i was little, it has never had anything to do with gifts... it is the only time my whole family is together and doesnt fight... it is nice to have everyone around atleast once a yr..... but i dont like how everyone thinks that christmas is all about gifts... its not its about family.... but it is nice to get a little something...
    Anonymous

• I HATE Christmas!! I am trying so hard to like it for the sake of my children but it's like faking an orgasm with a guy who's bad in the sack. Seriously though..My husband is in Iraq this year and we have no family here and my few friends are gone during the holidays. It's up to ME to make sure they have a decent Christmas and it has frazzled my nerves!!!
    Anonymous

• I love this time of year, all of it! I love the snow, the movies, the songs, the lights, tthe rees, most of all time with my family, it is all just wonderful! I start celebrating the holiday season in early November just so I can enjoy it for longer, it makes me sad when it is all over. This it the season where wonderful memories are made, traditions are started, and where dreams come true.

Love It!!!
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'm with you all the way!!! I love Christmas for religion reasons and for that excitement in my kids about "santa"! I HATE the rude people and horrible drivers. I'm not to fawn about the season just because I can not stand the cold and I absolutly hate the snow. Then I have to turn around and look at it the other way: You can put more clohes on if your colod but you cant take enough off when your hot! LOL
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I have the love/ hate relationship with Christmas. All the stress for a few hours has gotten me but then I see my kids and now my grandkids Christmas eve its all worth it. So I stresss alot and my hubby lets me take it out on him for 3 weeks its my gift from him.lol Then its all right again.I get it from my mom she does the same thing every year.
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 4:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I use to hate, until I threw out the Christmas tree and all it's decro. Now I love it, a lot less work for me.
    cm08

Answer by cm08 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I Love it for my kids...
    Hate it because I miss my parents...
    Mom passed in 2000, Dad in 2005...
    It changes everything when you don't have parents anymore...
    cheryl4martin

Answer by cheryl4martin at 10:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I LOVE ALL OF IT!!
    Anonymous

• I love and hate Christmas for the same reason's as you. People are quite rude this time of year, where's the joy in that?
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2008