Is there a way to pull up the actual text conversations had through Verizon Wireless?

Checking up on something...I can pull up that these millions of texts were sent and a conversation was had - but I need to know what was said. Any ideas? I already checked the phone itself, but online, I was able to pull up the bill.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2011 in Technology

• Try calling Verizon, there may be a fee per page. But, I'm pretty sure you can get them. Try to save the one's you may need later to your phone in the future.... :o)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2011

• if the phone bill is in your name yes(they typically have it all on file if for no other reasons that investigation purposes), but I believe there is a charge..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2011

• however if the bill is in your husbands name.. no you can't.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2011

• Most cell phone companies only keep text messages for like 3 days and then they are deleted off their system. It is very difficult to get messages from a cell phone company, but you can call and ask. Like others said, there could be a charge.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 20, 2011

• You can get them if you can get a judge to Subpoena them. Otherwise, it is highly unlikely.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2011

• if its in ur name u can call the company and ask for a print out....my friend did :)
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2011

• Call Verizon
    aj23

Answer by aj23 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2011

• No idea, sorry
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 7:36 AM on Jul. 29, 2011

• call verizon. I can't stand them and think they are difficult to work with, but good luck!
    daerca574

Answer by daerca574 at 9:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2011

• call verizon and ask
    dixiegurl223626

Answer by dixiegurl223626 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 31, 2011