Did your kid(s) have a school program for Christmas? If so, what was the theme?

My First and Second graders had a concert called "The Drowsy Shepherd" and my Fifth grader's concert was called "A King is Coming to Town". They all did really well.

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• wow
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• My kids had their Christmas "musical" today. It was cute. Each grade sang Christmas carols.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My son just had a musical program. Grades k-3. There was no theme, each grade just sang a few songs.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I was so upset because our school hadn't had a concert or pageant in the five years my son went there and we finally had one last week, "A Winter Concert" was the only title given. It was awesome to see my little guy up there playing his recorder!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 11:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Our school as many others are not allowed to celebrate just one holiday so they have things like winter concerts or solstice parties. The kids love learning about all the other ways to celebrate the holiday season. It's Christmas for us though 100%
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2008