What would you do if you had 2 whole days to yourself? DD is staying with my mother for 2 days next week. I am a teacher, so I am off for the summer. Basically I have no child, and no job for 2 whole days...but I really don't know what to do with myself. What would you do? Just curious :)

beth0828

Asked by beth0828 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• spa day and alunch at a nice 'grown up' restaurant
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I would take myself shopping. Go somewhere you haven't been in a while. When I am bored, I make the thrift store and antique store rounds and then hit the mall (if I have any money left...)
    Or, you could come work for me for those two days... Just a thought.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• get some girlfriends together and go have some fun!
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• IF it were me, I'd spend part of one day cleaning out closets in my child's room and getting rid of stuff she doesn't use or wear. lol The rest of the time I would watch a dvd all the way thru, maybe go shopping either by myself or with a friend, fix whatever I wanted for dinner (anything from soup to ice cream, lol), and just enjoy the quiet. ;)
    mybritt

Answer by mybritt at 9:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• go get a mani and pedi! have lunch or drinks with your girlfriends! shopping??? :)
    hannahsmommy13

Answer by hannahsmommy13 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I must agree a great spa day if possible and if not maybe you would enjoy something silly like repainting the bedroom and getting new sheets. Deffinetly a NAP!!!! Have fun whatever you choose.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I would read a book, probably get a spa treatment of some kind, and go shopping.
    Cadreysmom

Answer by Cadreysmom at 9:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Sleep, laze around in bed reading, and (sad to say) clean!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• If I have any money, to the spa I will go! Facial, mani, pedi and massage. I would spend the entire time resting and refreshing and gearing up for the return of my family. I would probably clean the whole house first though - that way I couldn't feel guilty in the middle of my massage!
    cavalleymom

Answer by cavalleymom at 9:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• 1st day I'd go for a nice massage, then come home and relax. Second day i'd go to the beach in the evening with a good book, come back open up a nice bottle of wine, watch a good movie, sleep in late.
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2008