What should I do?

I live with alot of people..with my boyfriends family. Ok my boyfriend works I have a baby and the only one who cleans the house no one else helps me and wonders why its not clean all the time. I dont know what to do I cant tell no one how I feel I try to tell my boyfriend but he cant do nuttin about it what should I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Home & Garden

• stop cleaning and then when they want to know why it is so dirty maybe they willl realize what you did before and they should all help if not dont do anything but take care of that little one
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• why can't you tell anyone else how you feel?? If your boyfriend is working all the time, maybe HE can help you ask his family to help you out. You shouldn't be the only one doing stuff, but sadly this is the situation for many moms. You need to speak up and let them know you can't do it all!!
    Also, you may want to check out http://www.flylady.net there is a great program and ideas for helping you clean house.
    Mama_McD

Answer by Mama_McD at 10:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I agree with jodi205.... stop cleaning...

Your boyfriend should talk to his family and let them know you are not the maid and maybe work out something where everyone has a day they are responsible for cleaning.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Actually, he can do something about it - he can help you himself! Which he should be doing. When you have a new baby, the majority of your time is going to be taken up with taking care of the baby, so it's not unreasonable to expect the non staying home parent to help out with the housework.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2008