DAY vs. NIGHT

DO YOU HAVE SEX DURING THE DAY OR AT NIGHT? WHAT DO YOU DO TO MAKE YOURSELF MORE COMFORTABLE DURING THE DAY? NIGHT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Both, more often at night, but only because it is more convient.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 10:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• when ever time permits. usually at night
    carolinagirl820

Answer by carolinagirl820 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Both. If you are uncomfortable with your body in the day time just remember He's Already Seen You NAKED! and he thinks you are beautiful & desirable if he wants to have sex with you. Just relax & enjoy.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:05 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Honestly ,I have a hard time with the lights on/day sex but I found a weird way to get more comfortable. We placed a full length mirror across from the bed and I watch myself and so. We didn't put it there for this purpose but it just worked out that way. It makes me look at myself and not be so critical, I think we look beautiful because we are so loving towards each other. It works for us.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2008