PAIN!!

I am in so much pain. My lower back, my stomach, my vagina, my hips, my legs. I dont know what to do I can barely move. My stomach gets tight every now and then but not a lot and it last for about 30sec or more. I'm 36weeks. any ideas or help to make it stop. beside giving birth. I have tried tylenol and a bath.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• id go to the hospital to L&D
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• go to the hospital. 36 weeks-you could be in labor!!!!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I third go to the hospital!
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i have been there before like 2 weeks ago and they said that they dont know hwy I am feeling it. they didnt pick up any contractions and I was only at 1cm. Even though i am feeling what i think are contractions they said they weren't
    Anonymous

• i would still go. it can always change from the last time you went. and better to be safe than sorry.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:13 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• If it is joint pain, then my advice is to see a chiropractor. A little more unconventional then most, but I think it helps so much. I guess I just like to be unconventional. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I am also 36 weeks with my fifth child, I am feeling the same symptoms, and I have felt them in every pregnancy. The joint pain and all the strange pains in that area are normal, but very annoying. Your body is preparing for labor by lubricating your joints. They become loose and painful, I'm sorry. Your muscles are being stretched in all different directions, it is just part of the process. Talk with your doctor about seeing a physical therapist for pregnant women. I was able to learn stretches that helped to strengthen the muscles and joints in my back an legs and relieve some of the pain. You may also ask your partner to give you a rub down. I wish I had a cure for you, but pregnancy is difficult. Hang in there, it does not last forever.
    eekscat

Answer by eekscat at 11:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Sorry, ran out of room in my last post. The stomach tightening is probably braxton hicks contractions, they can be painful. Try changing position to relive the pain. If they pick up in constancy, keep track of how often they come an how long they last, follow your Dr.'s guidelines for when to go to the hospital.
    eekscat

Answer by eekscat at 11:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• they are probably BH contractions - if they are irregular and stop by either laying on your left side or drinking water (being dehydrated can cause contractions)
    time them if they dont go away with changing positions - if they are getting stronger and longer and closer together then you should call your doc or go to L&D - if they go away then they are BH and you should lower your activity level cause the more active you are then the more active you BH contractions will be.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 12:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2008