why was the penis question deleted?

somebody have a problem with Monty Python or George Carlin?

autodidact

Asked by autodidact at 8:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was sent a message that it was deleted due to "adult content!" See my post in the Cafemom section. Now I feel like a pervert. There are way crazy and content filled posts all over, this wasn't one of them IMO.
    Anonymous

• oh, balls. that's ridiculous. fuck censorship.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I missed a penis question?

Answer by admckenzie at 12:26 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I'm with admckenzie ! I'm pissed I missed it ! Autodidact.. I really would like you to send me a PM the next time you post anything that has to do with penises please !?!
    xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I AGREE
    SARAH20

Answer by SARAH20 at 4:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• i second that
    jumbie

Answer by jumbie at 5:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• It was probably deleted because there are too many stuck up people on this website....that's why I only post stuff where my friends can see
    NikkiMarie333

Answer by NikkiMarie333 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I'm sorry but the "how to give oral sex" questions are still posted. Why take this one down for "adult content.? I emailed asking for an explanation. We'll see if they get back to me or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Ok, apparently the question contained slurs. So it was deleted and was in violation of community guidelines. There are a heck of a lot of slurs (does that mean slang?) in the answers section, especially in "realtionships." I was told that if I posted it elsewhere and flagged it as adult it would be ok. I must go reread my guidelines.
    Anonymous

• Damn now i want to read the penis question !!
    Samred73

Answer by Samred73 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2008