Ew, purposely SHOWING your thong is not attractive!!!

Why do women do that? Purposely SHOW their thong straps? like PULL the straps upward ABOVE the pant line?

its even worse, when the person doing it is underage.. like 16...

it repulses me......do women have no respect for themselves?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I hate that too. People use to do that in school ALL the time. Even worse...I've seen grown women in Wal-Mart and other local places do this!
    Anonymous

• I know... thought that might have been a fad YEARS ago. What I really hate is the men.. they love it. Whale tail? Repulsing!!!!
    Anonymous

• LOL the FIRST and LAST time I ever wore a thong was when I was thin enough, to where it would make me look sexy in some pants. So I have a platonic friend over for dinner and drinks (yes, I was going to seduce him) and I squatted down to look at my CD's and he said "nice thong"! I just about died from laughing and embarrassment. BTW the seduction did work! lol maybe it was the preview to my thong!!!! I HATE WHEN I SEE THE" WHALE TAIL" ON A GIRL! IT GROSSES ME OUT!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I think it is just trashy. Have enough respect for yourself for crying out loud and pull your damn pants up. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE IT!!
    Anonymous

• I hate it too.... and I love wearing thongs, but not for everyone to see! Its hard to get jeans that cover them and mine will sometimes show and I don't realize it. I hate it! I need some more mom jeans to hide them, I guess. lol
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• It's a step up from the butt cleavage fad. lol

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I think it's trashy and gross!!! I havn't seen it around where I live for a very long time though, thankfully.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2008