Career change.. rewarding life..

I'm 27 anf feel my life is being wasted away. I have no husband no boyfriend and terribly miserable at my job. I have a degree in Finance and after 4 years still can't secure a job in that field or relevant field. I hate my job but grateful for it beause its what feeds, clothes and takes care of me and my daughter. I make a mere 37k per year which in my state is chump change. I do the same thing every day. I have NO friends NO family where I am. I get up get dd ready and were off to work and school come home eat bed. I'm a single parent work 40 hrs aweek so my time with dd is limited I have an hour communte each way which cut it down dramatically. I'm so unhappy with my life right now. I don't even know what to do. I want to change careers and I want a rewarding life. At the rate things are going I don't see any man talking to me or me even getting married.. Venting and looking for advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• hugs

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2011

• In order to have a decent man in your life, you need to get out of the negativity you're in and concentrate on the good things in your life and work on making your life enjoyable, with or without a man in your life, with or without the job you think will make a difference in your life. When you began concentrating on the positive, then positive things begin happening in your life. For example, if you're feeling negative about your situation you may jump into a relationship for the attention and not for the sole purpose of having a compatible companion. If you continue concentrating on the chump change of a job, think about all the people who has lost everything and our now living hand to mouth...I'm sure your daughter brings you joy, therefore, draw from her energy and began enjoying life to the fullest...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2011

• you are doing very well! you just don't feel that way because your stuck in a rut... you don't need a man to make you happy you need to figure out how to get out of your rut and enjoy life again. on the weekends take your little one on picnics or maybe even find a church to make some friends. How old is you little one?
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2011

• Hon, you need to circulate, circulate, circulate. Find an interest and join a group of people with that same interest.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2011