fetal movement

Impossible right now? im 11wks with number 2. i felt a very distinct tapping. def not gas. is it possible?

blondie09

Asked by blondie09 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• U never know. I know that at 14 weeks I felt something. And being its ure 2nd... u may have! I felt like a little fluter and it was my 2nd.... I cant explain it. lol
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• yes. i've been feeling flutters for weeks now (not all the time though) i'm 17 weeks pregnant with my second.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• it is possible that you can feel more or sooner with your second, butterflies in your stomach are usually the first feelings you get
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 11:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• with my 1st i felt him move at 12 weeks
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I have felt flutters, but I have also felt flutters when I was not pregnant...LOL..so for me it must be gas.

J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 12:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Absoulty I felt mine really early... and I always had that same reaction... could it be... could it be... it wasn't till I could see my stomah actually moved that I admitted that I was actually feeling the baby move.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 12:40 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Yes its possible! YAY i felt mine at about 11 weeks also! It felt like a non stop twitch or tap i thought my uterus was just twitching but it happened more then once that day and every day since! So it is the baby congrats and since its your second your uterus is more tender to the touch as they say lol
    nyyankeecutee

Answer by nyyankeecutee at 1:15 AM on Dec. 19, 2008