If the sex in your relationship really suxed would you stay even if your SO was a Great Father, Friend, Provider?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes, because there are toys out there that can do wonderful things for any kind of sex life.
    Anonymous

• sex is so over rated lol no i would stay and find other ways of satisfying myself and no i dont mean cheating either
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yes I would. While sex is important in a marriage. It's not what makes a marriage. What's important is that there is love and affection. Sex problems can usually be fixed in one way or the other. (counseling, trying new things etc.) Finding a good friend, husband....father, now that's not always so easy.

If you love the person and want to be with them then sex should just be a bonus. I think what's important is that there is affection.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i think sex takes two and you have to work at it.tell your partner what is wrong and ask him to tell you something that he would like you to do.you have to be open together.No i would never leave me partner because the sex was bad if everything else was great.It can be fixed!
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 11:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• No lie...TELL him what to do. He aint a mind reader and guys dont know shit about us...
    also try to do things differently.
    i use to work in a adult toy store i got this all the time
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• After my baby, I have completely lost my sex drive. When we have sex, I try to act excited, but in all honestly, I could do without it. However, he loves me dearly, believes our daughter is the greatest thing that this earth has been introduced to, so yes, I will definitely stay. I want our child to grow up with parents who are together and anyway, I love him, even if we don't have tons of sex.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• my husband is not the best I ever had...not the worse either, but there is so much more that outways sex that makes me stay in love with him. I would never ever leave him because of bad sex. nope, he is my life, my love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Yes. Sex shouldn't be the most important thing in a relationship.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I agree with the other posters to an extent.while the other things are important such as being a good father etc..toys don't do anything for me but wear me out. it's the emotional part of sex that is important to me.i feel like if the sex isn't there you are basically just roomates that co parent together. i'm debating the same thing as to whether i can continue living this way..
    Anonymous

• Sex isn't everything...I will take a good father, friend, and provider any day
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 5:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2008