I apparently have too much time on my hands waiting for cookies to bake!!! I have another question... How many women want to scream from the rooftops how much they love their SO and as importantly, how many SO's out there would want to scream it about you? I hope there's alot of you out there. I want to be able to share how happy I am with someone who doesn't think I'm bragging!!!

happyathomemum

Asked by happyathomemum at 11:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Your rock bragging about it but my relationship is a great realtionship too.He is my best friend we tell each other everything and we think alike scares me sometimes he know exactly what I am thinking we finish each other sentences.We go out a lot on dates we couldn't before because our youngenst was to little but now we go everywhere .I cannot imagine life without him neither can he.I know marriage is not perfect but we are very strong in our marriage thank god.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• There is NOTHING wrong with bragging about this sort of thing. If people can gripe all freakin day about crap your entitled to write a good post with something positive. Good for you =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Thanks anon!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:06 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Whoo-hoo! Thanks for this post. It gets kinda depressing reading all the negative things on here, and it's always nice to bring a little optimism on here. I absolutely LOVE my DH. He's hard-working, loving, dependable and trust-worthy. He treats me like a queen and I've never had that before. It's so easy to tlak to him and we always communicate our feelings to each other.

I do believe he feels the same way. I know without a doubt that he loves me and I'm always trying to do little things to make him happy. :-)

Again, thanks for this!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• renea20 thank you for your optimism too. I am so tired of hearing so many women bashing their SO's!! I get that people need to vent but my god it's like a man hating forum in here sometimes lol. I'm so very happy for you both, it's an amazing feeling to know what true love really is!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i tried something simliar to this my post was called "uplift"
    my dh loves me and is not afriad to show it to the world, he makes me giggle like a school-girl, even in walmart and we get the strangest looks from people, but who cares about looks
    now if i could just get him to help clean the kitchen, he would be perfect!
    :)
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 12:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Mine rocks and he thinks I rock, too. Yeah, all the nagging and negative SO posts really bring me down. Sometimes it makes me wonder if some of these women really approach their SO's with all the animosity they show in here then it is no wonder their SO's don't want to help or be supportive. You get back what you put into it. Sometimes you have to put in a little more than other times. But it is so worth it in the end.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well, as much as I often feel I love my husband that much, I'm not into the whole lovey-dovey movie-like romantic stuff so no matter how happy he just made me I don't think I'd ever shout it from the rooftop and I'd be a little embarrased if he did it to me. I'd just tell him instead!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• OK... what does SO and DH mean??
    Springtadpole2

Answer by Springtadpole2 at 2:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Significant other, Darling/Dear/Dumb Husband!! Yes I do. I love him so much and wouldn't know what to do with myself without him. He feels the same. I just asked him. =) He thinks I am an amazing wife and Mother and wouldn't want this journey to be with anyone else!!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 10:04 AM on Dec. 19, 2008