How can I clean a pan that I TOTALLY burnt rice all to the bottom of???

bubblecakes.com

Asked by bubblecakes.com at 11:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Okay, this is gonna sound nuts, but put water in the pan and stick a couple dryer sheets in it. Let it sit at least a day. You should be able to scrub the burnt stuff off. It's worked for me before.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Just let the pan soak in some hot water with some dishwash soap and it should be able to come up easily...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Get a brillo pad and go to work on it IF it is stainless steel or cast iron. If it is aluminum I might just toss it because the scrubbing can release unwanted particles, plus I wouldn't cook in aluminum anyway!----and if it is non-stick---just hope the dryer sheet trick works:-)))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You can try putting some water in it and boiling the water for a few minutes to see if that will lift off the junk:-)
    Anonymous

• Hot water with fabric softener.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• baking soda and vinegar till it's done fizzing then fill it up with hot water and let it soak overnite
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2008