Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


ok I am 18 yrs old, and i was wondering if someone knew what this is, i was in the shower and i noticed i had a bump now its no in my pussy its like right under it. but its not on my ass. its like a mosquito bite. it hurts alittle does anyone know what it could be?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Health

Answers (9)
  • What does your age have to do with this question for one thing? Two. It's a vagina. Three. Go to a doctor because we don't know your sexual history. It could be something simple like a boil or razor bump or could be some kind of STD.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

  • Maybe you have syphilis. Maybe you have herpes. Maybe its a pimple.


    Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

  • It could be a pimple and I'm not sure why people are answering you so rude like. But ya definitly go get it checked... it could be nothing... but it could be something. And wouldn't your rather know then stress about it?

    Answer by dtetz at 12:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

  • I wasnt rude making suggesting as to what it might be! Its true it could be any of those 3 things or something entirely different. she was asking what we thought it might be so I answered. HOW is that rude? If you look up syphillis it says you could have a sore "down there" as a symptom. ANd Herpes you have like blistery sores there. or just maybe a pimple. Even you mentioned that!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

  • Sounds like a boil, but have it checked out. If it is a disease you need to not pass it along and use condoms, good luck.

    Answer by Bearsjen at 2:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

  • Depending on your sexual history it could be an STD or it could be totally benign. Odd as it sounds I chafed down there because of these shorts I wore to band camp. It could also be irritation from wax/shave or an in grown hair. Even a pimple. If it persists for more than a week or so, see your doc. I'd refrain from sexual activitiy just in case.

    Answer by katzmeow726 at 2:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

  • Well, if I was you, I would wait a day or so and see what happens with it and if it goes away, just keep a close eye on it. My guess would be its an infected hair, but ya never know. If its bugging you quite a bit, maybe call your doctor's office and speak with a nurse. They may ease your mind and tell you its no big deal, or to keep an eye on it or whatever. Either way even if it was an STD, waiting a day or so isn't going to hurt anything. Try not to stress over it and good luck! Sorry there's a bunch of rude asses on here tonight, they aren't being very nice!

    Answer by mandystenger at 3:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

  • Just go to the doctor. That is what normal ppl do. Go check it out. OR use google and worry. whatever. There rude enough for you?

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

  • I agree about the STDs, it could be Herpes, syphylis, or genital warts/HPV virus. I would go to the doc, you may be embarrassed, but its for the best.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.