not wanting sex

hubby and i have had a rocky relationship. i even filed for divorce earlier this year. we are still together and are doing pretty well except i just HATE the thought of having sex with him.

he's been pretty good about it but every so often he lays on the guilt or tries to push me. this only turns me off more. help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• try a sex therapist. i know it sounds crazy, but if your relationship is great in everyway except your sex life, go straight to the point. or try role playing... that way your having sex with your hubby, but your not.... he can put on a wig, or dress up in costume. have fun with it. it may help more than you realize.
    flying8balls21

Answer by flying8balls21 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Sounds like there are still issues that need to be worked out. Counseling can help.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I agree with pp, sounds like there are some trust issues maybe. Try therapy. Also try maybe acting like you just started dating-sexually I mean. Firat few nights lots of kissing, next few a little petting and kissing, take it up a level every few days, and remember what feels good. Hopefully it will get you back into it with him. Good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2008