Blood Clot Pregnant....

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I banged my knee earlier tonight, now I have a pain in the lower part of my leg.... I'm already on blood thinners, but I've never had a clot. I'm not sure if it could be a clot it doesn't look like anything, but it feel's like a strain, could it be I just pulled a muscle, I dont remember doing anything... How do I tell what it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would say that if you are worried about a blood clot I would call your dr. I dont think it is anything but it is better to be safe then sorry. Sorry I cant be more help.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• call your doctor!!!!!! you keep asking this question ...

we dont know how to tell if you cant either...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• does your lower leg feel hot? I don't mean a little warm I mean HOT? I had blood clots and that was one thing they looked for, but definantly call doc or go to the er. My doc sends me to er anytime I am even puffy.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• If its swollen then you need to call your doctor. From what I understand that could be a sign
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2008