Stomach feels bloated

19 weeks pregnant and my stomach feels bloated. and a ache on my left side. feels like its under my pelvic bone could it be the baby?

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I felt bloated when pregnant. Is it a sharp pain... a dull pain? Like presure? If its sharp you might want to go in but if it feels more just like presure its probably just the baby sitting down further in the womb. You might just want to call the hostpital and ask to speak to a nurse in the OB. Just to be safe :) you can never be to safe.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 12:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• it felt like there was something underneath my bone nothing to sharp like a dull annoying pain. but not i feel thumping on my side is that the baby??
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• could be, or if you are bloated that sometiems goes hand in hand with gas.. it could be a really uncomfortable gas bubble.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2008