My son is 9 months old and he is teething,what can i give him to help relieve his pain?

i give him tylenol,but what foods should i give him ?

adriana84

Asked by adriana84 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can buy frozen koolaid pops and poke a really small hole in the end. that way as he chews on the frozen pop it numbs his gums without him being able to get much more liquid than a drop at a time for flavor. I looved it with mine, hope it helps.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• try the gerber teething biscuits. they are really hard and won't break off so there's no chance of him choking on them. he can chew on it for a long time.
    hannahsmommy13

Answer by hannahsmommy13 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Get a piece of natural leather. One that isn't stained/dyed. Place it in the freezer and let your son gnaw on it. It won't hurt him and the leather will stay soft instead of hard teething rings or ones that have fluid inside that could split open.
    You can go to a local leather shop and ask them if they have some scraps of leather.
    JuneL

Answer by JuneL at 10:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• They make these little mesh teething bags that you can put ice cubes, or frozen breastmilk cubes in. You can also put frozen fruits in them and babies can munch on them :) . I have a natural teething oil that is for topical use only called Gum-omile Oil by Herbs For Kids.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I have these teething tablets in the baby part of walmart they work wonders. and also baby tylonal
    maisynmommy

Answer by maisynmommy at 11:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Both of my girls LOVED it when I put a wet wash cloth in the freezer, doesn't take long, & they would chew on that thing forever! Or until it wasn't cold anymore, but if my memory serves me, it only takes a min or so to freeze it! Let me know if you try this & if it worked for you!
    koodie78

Answer by koodie78 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Teething Ring, Oral gel or wet wash rag from the ice box.
    Anestasia

Answer by Anestasia at 1:30 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Mine love beef jerky.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 1:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2008