When will it happen fr me??

This is more like venting but I just really need some feedback. I have a 3 year old and my husband and i just went through a miscarriage in Feb. and we have been trying since and still have not succeeded. I have done everything possible and scheduled a visit to the fertility clinic for after xmas. We are both excited cuz we both really want to give our little girl a little brother or sister. But I must say I feel like this month MAY be it..and if so the earliest i can test is Christmas morning..and that would be a wonderful present for my husband and close family :) So I guess my question to you is when you were pregnant, before you "knew" did you just feel calm and like you KNEW but didnt...haha, only if you understand what im saying. :)

mama2alayna

Asked by mama2alayna at 1:11 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no advice for you but wanted to wish you luck! sending a prayer your way for you to get your "Christmas" blessing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• since i was 11 years old, i was told kids couldnt happen.. had lots of problems.. and then into my 20's i found a doctor that said there could be hope... and nothing, clomid didnt work dieting didnt work, and so much stress, i got a divorce, told my best friend of four years that i loved him, and POOF i was pregnant.. when I took my test, i nearly fell off the toilet.. in the past when I had missed my period, i always took a test to relieve the anxiety full well knowing it was going to be negative, so last November 6th, when I took the test i was waiting for it to turn negative, I didnt even have to wait that long, i barely finished peeing when it turned positive...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i got pregnant in september and new i was but of course i couldnt test until oct.11 and then i didnt get a positive hpt untill the 18th but i knew i was prego. it was driving me crazy. so i know how u feel. i miscarried this time in nov.at 8wk5dys. so we r ttc again and i think we may have gotten lucky this month also. we can start testing on the 20th. good luck to you and merry christmas!
    lala91172

Answer by lala91172 at 1:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• yes, strangely enough that is how I felt, calm; didn't even rush out for tests as I always did; mind you this was after 6 yrs TTC, 3 preg, 3 m/c..2nd round of fertility drugs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I wish you luck. There are things your dr can try before you go to a fertility clinic. There are meds you can take. A m/c will throw your system out of kilter. I know b/c I had 3. Once you can get your body back into sync, maybe it will happen for you! One thing I've found really helped me, was really get to know my body, when I'd ov, when I'd have AF, all that. Know the symptoms and signs that my body was doing what it should be doing! I wish you much luck and I hope very soon you'll be welcoming a new addition to your family!
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 1:54 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My Husband and I had been trying for five years with no luck. I ended up having surgery in June to correct a cyst problem and as I will never forget July 15th... a feeling washed over me and I felt at peace. I knew I was pregnant. I had a blood test done on the 22nd and sure enough, I was pregnant. Sometimes woman just know. Good luck to you!!!
    MeshaLynn

Answer by MeshaLynn at 9:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I didn't even believe the positive tests. I really had no clue, but good luck to you!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2008