Why does it itch?

How come when you shave any part of your body; legs, arms, pits, va-jay jay, etc. it always itches so bad when it grows out?

Sometimes I scratch my legs till they almost bleed they itch so bad.

Is that normal? What do you do to stop the itching besides shaving again? I hate shaving so much. Waxing hurts tooooooo bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i dont have an iching problem...what do you shave with? maybe your skin is just dry?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I shave with a man's Mach razor by gillette cause womens razors hurt and the men's are much closer. Also,I shave with bath soaps like Olay as shaving creams make me break out in a rash.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Bar soaps dry out your skin. Try hair conditioner. Shaving period will dry out your skin that's why most shaving creams have moisturizers. But it could also itch because when then hair grows back in it rubs up against your clothes and irritates the skin!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:49 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Hair Conditioner works the best!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I agree with the hair conditioner....and exfoliate after you shave...that way, the hairs don't have to grow in through dead skin cells....
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2008