If you could change ONE thing about yourself, what would it be?

It could be physical, mental, spiritual, etc.

I think I would change my hormones cause I am such a biatch sometimes and I hate that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My weight. I know I can change that so I guess I really wish I could change how much willpower I had to actually do so!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• If the question were change my life; I'd say to go back 10 years w/the knowledge I now have. Otherwise I'd change my sadness (a/losing loved one), even w/my beautiful miracle child, this sadness will always weigh on me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I wish I hadnt had to have Bells Palsey! I got it 2 weeks after delivering my daughter! Totally ruined the majority of my self confidance!! A lot of it has gone away but I can still see it in pictures so I always have to smile a certin way. It sucks.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:10 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i would change how negative i am. everything i think about myself is negative. i am so self-critical that i cant even talk to ppl! i replay conversations ive had w/ ppl & wish i had said something different or feel embarressed at how dumb i sounded...even if its been 5 years or more!! i know i should just let it go, but its engrained in my thought process. ive met w/ a therapist about it & while i no longer have the great anxiety issues all the time, i could only change myself so much.

if i could think more positive i could change other "bad" areas of myself; my weight being number 1.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'd go with weight. I don't have any desire to be a waif, but, like, a size 6 would be GREAT!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• not to sound simplistic; but my advice to all would be simple: life is too short to hurt...sweep all the hurt into a dustpan, throw it away, I promise tomorrow is a new day. Keep only those you can't live w/out close and extend to positive dignified people. Life is too short for you not to be all you SHOULD be and to deprive your loved ones of all that you want to be for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I would change the fact that I am a loner. I don't trust anyone except my mom and my kids because I've been burned too many times. I have one female friend( my best friend Donna) who knows everything about me (good and bad) and still loves me. I cannot let anyone close to me and I envy people who trust and make friends easily. I can put out a good front, but if I find someone trying to get too close, I cut them off, and won't let them get too near or know any of my personal details, like how I was raised, or what kind of family I came from, or whether I am rich poor or in-between or even what my favorite things in life are, except what they can plainly see. I know--sad.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 6:00 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I would be more responsible in just about every way...but especially budgeting time and money.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2008