Alright! So ladies, what are some good songs to listen to in anticipation of baby's arrival

I just deleted my previous question about labor. A fellow cafe mom is right. I probably won't listen to music while in labor but I want to listen to music now!

I only have two fun songs that I play while waiting for my daughter to come and that is "Sweet Pea" and "Sugar Sugar" Please offer up any other suggestions you may have :)

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL for some reason the song "its my party and I'll cry if I want to" I jsut see a little baby wailing away. I'd be crying to (and I sure was) after being pushed down a tight canal and forced to leave my comfy space for a cold bright big one...
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 2:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• We played music when my 2 youngest granddaughters were born. Not that we HEARD it but it was on during labor so...
    two of my favorite little girl songs are "In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride and "my Littlw Girl" by Tim McGraw. I also like "Baby Girl" by Sugarland too
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• pride and joy by stevie ray vaughn. my dad says it was playing when i was born, and it just really helped me relax and anticipate the birth.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2008