What do you do about your mustache?

Okay ladies, we all have it. A little mustache whether it is dark or light, thicker or really fine. What do you do?

I take a razor to it every morning in the shower. I don't think that I have to because it is really fine and practically invisible but I do it to make myself feel better.

What do you do, if anything at all?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i have waxed, shaved, naired and plucked.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• hahaha damn facial hair..lol...i use nair
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i dont do anything mines really light and blonde lol but sometimes if i get a wild hair up my ass ill take this little shaver thing to it.. its not really a razor its more like a thing for thin hair like that.. but thats rarely... lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• pluck, pluck, pluck thats what i do but like the rest of you i have light thin hair on my lip too so thats what i do. however i dont think that i would shave or pluck everyday once a month for me. they grow back thicker
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 2:40 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I use Jolen bleach. Its easy and works great last good time. Done for years. But mine is also fine tho darker, but I only do it when I do get that wild hair to feel better, years in between at times. I'm afraid to wax when I wax brows tho.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2008