Why the hell doesn't he want me? So confused!

My hubby has always been a horndog & when we have sex, we wait about 10 minutes & go for round 2 & we sometimes have sex during the day at odd times. But the past few weeks its been totally different. I beg for round 2 & I never get it anymore & there's never any midday quickies :(. When I say "can we have sex tonight" or try to put the moves on him, he says "not right now, I'm tired" or makes up some other lame excuse or says we will & then later says no.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• We use to have sex almost every night without fail, now its maybe once or twice a week. Nothing has changed in our relationship or lifestyle. I just feel like he's not attracted to me anymore & I tried talking to him about it & he says he is...but if he is then you'd think he'd want sex more often...I don't know what his deal is. I give him head til he gets off & he use to eat me out til I got off but its been weeks since he's done that. Anybody got any idea what I can do to make him want me more?
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 2:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Oops I gave myself away....lol...I'm such a dork...I don't know why I even checked anon to begin with lol : ) Anyways...SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! LOL!!!!
    mandystenger

• Have any of his other habits changed? Is he depressed?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I am going through the same problem. I have no idea what is up with him. I know I am not much help but I do know what you are going through
    Curtsmom

Answer by Curtsmom at 6:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• he is getting his sex somewhere else. Thats the first sign of cheating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You have to look at if anything has changed in his life. Is he under more stress. If nothing has changed, I would keep your eye open for an affair. More or less sex is a big sign of cheating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• how old are your kids??? My kids are 2 1/2 and 3 months. We used to be just like you. Sex all the time and at odd times. I am here to tell you that with 2 kids, you lose it a little and are more into sleeping then doing it. Yes it slowing down can be a sign of cheating....but think about that carefully before you just assume he is. I know my DH IS NOT cheating, but our sex life has slowed. Some women just want you to be as insecure as they are. Good luck!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well, just get yourself off!!! Buy a Rabbit...and do it yourself....then he'll probably see what you mean and come sniffing around...if he doesn't, then maybe he is cheating....
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2008