She is hoping there is something wrong with my baby.

What can I do? My SO's ex wife is laughing over the fact that my baby has a two vessel cord. She has actually said that she hopes that our baby has Down Syndrome or a birth defect. This will be her son's little sister.

What kind of a person can say such evil things? What can I do to handle her? Geez, if she was trying to make me feel bad... it really worked.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• First of all, she's an idiot.

BUT she's an idiot with whom you have to be civil - for the sake of your step-son.

So, my advice?

Stay off her myspace, keep interactions to a bare minimum, and don't let her evil/stupid thoughts bother you.

And just slap your SO upside the head every so often for being so stupid as to ever had made a baby with a crazy girl.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• EW! that is the most cold hearted thing to say to someone ever!
    as much as what she said was so hurtful towards you and rude and im sure you couldnt imagine how someone could say such a thing.
    I honestly... would dust it off and just keep my head high. Be the bigger person and dont let her bring you down because that is probably what she wants and dont let her win! And if you did any retaliation, you would just be lowering yourself your standards your attitude and outlook you would be lowering a LOT.. and i think you are a better person than that. in time...karma will bite her in the ass
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I agree with KelsoBabeyy 100%! She's just jealous that you and your SO are together.
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 3:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• That kinda sounded bad....I don't mean KelsoBabeyy is jealous...I mean your SO's ex. LOL!! I hope no one read that wrong!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 3:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• LMAO hahahah i didnt think that at all Mandy LOL
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Ok, good! LOL!! Things like that come out of my mouth all the time...and I get weird looks and then I think about it later and I'm like OMG...LOL!!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 3:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Me neither Mandy, I got what you were saying. Glad you girls are on!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:04 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• hahah sometimes i do that also.. everything just comes falling out of my mouth even though it makes sense in my head it sometimes doesnt when it comes out lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:05 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I dont know what a two vessel cord is but all I can say is dont let people like her get to you! All you need to worry about is the health and safety of you and your baby!! She is only trying to hurt you, Dont let it get to you because then she wins! You just have to hold your head high and be proud of your precious daughter, and husband? She shouldnt matter to you! She is nothing!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• What a bitch!! Can I smack her? PLEASE just 10-15 times!! How can anyone ever wish problems on a child!! You must be prettier than she is or look bettr prgo. It's very obvious she has a problem and not just with being his ex!!
    PLEASE let me smack her, PLEASE??
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2008