she hasnt stopped moving for LITERALLY like 3 hrs straight..

is that weird at all? like literally moving EVERYwhere more than ever and its kinda twitchy sometimes

i know i keep asking question, but ever since earlier today im really jumpy and worried and stuff... i may just need a little bit of advice to ease my mind lol

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's when she ISN'T moving that you should be worried.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Uh.... I know we are just as far along and I spent the last two days on fetal monitors. I am sure you spent your fair share on them too.

My lil one moved the entire time and did the twitchy movements, kicking, rolling, bouncing, I think she played some soccer. They were all normal movements and my doctor even said that I have a very happy baby because of all the movement.

I did ask about movement though and I was told to feel for violent movements. He said that I will know what that is when I feel it. Uh OK
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:14 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• LOL ha thats like today my sister asked

"on a scale of 1-10 how is your pain? like 10 being ACTUAL labor."

really? i have no idea... ive never been IN LABOR lol.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You mentioned you were jumpy and worried... so that does translate to baby being jumpy and worried. Remember that they literally feel whatever we feel and have similar reactions. Try relaxing in the shower or tub. Sip some non-caffeinated raspberry tea and have a light snack. Baby is likely just fine and will settle better when you are able to also.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 3:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Lol she's just having a good old time... depending on how far along you are she could be repositioning herself.. Nothing to worry about... My baby moves sooooo much... and has the worst timing lol but like someone else said its when they stop for a long time that you should worry...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:28 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Real labor hurts.......really bad. Yeah they get to play around in you! YAY! I'm hoping all is well :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Moving is a good sign. You know, 2 yrs ago, I was pregnant with a baby girl. She moved so much it hurt! I mean all day and all night...well, when I was 39 weeks, she stopped. She was not okay. We went to the ER and they told me the worse news of my life! That "your baby has passed away" . TRUST ME, I'd give anything to feel her kick me. I just put fresh flowers and christmas teddy bears out by her gravesite (we decorate for holidays and her birthday).
    Cherish this time, embrace it. If your baby has decreased movement, please don't wait. Go get it checked out.
    Congratulations on your bundle of joy.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Worry when she doesn't move. Its fun watching them move!!!
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:09 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Your baby?If so my gurl sleeps like a mad woman on crack.I say it's normal.....maybe theres another oppinion.
    T.A.B.mommy

Answer by T.A.B.mommy at 10:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2008