Anyone ever have restaurant whores?

Ok.. So my hubby and I with our 17 month old go out to eat. Well 5 out of 10 times..no matter where we are. Theres always some whore thats working and staring at hubby..doing things that us women do when we want to get noticed.. and if that doesnt work..they have the balls(not literally) to come by your table and use your beautiful baby as a way to bend down or once again be noticed. I just smile and nod..but on the inside I wanna say "Bitch get your hands off my kid(no telling where they have been) and stop drooling over my husband like he's Brad Pitt. I know this was really random..and Im not that jelous of a type. Its just crazy how DESPARATE some women really can be. Anyone else ever experience this? or am I just crazy?

misswhite

Asked by misswhite at 3:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't think that she's seeing things that aren't there...some women are restaurant or grocery store whores!!! I've had the same thing done to me....women are so frickin' catty, it's ridiculous!!! It happens to me all the time, especially when I was pregnant, and ESPECIALLY when I'm in Walmart...but in all honesty, it happens to DH, too!!! LOL!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Have you ever been a waitress?

I'm sure your husband is a doll and your baby is ADORABLE (so cute) but honestly those ladies are working hard and just want a tip. Serving tables is hard work!

You're not crazy, just a little stressed.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Honey women who see you probally like to see if they can stand up to the competition. lol. You know how catty women can be toward other women who are attractive. I'm so getting a boob job and a tummy tuck. lol. Do you have any before pictures of your stomach post partum?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I had this one time but it wuz a coworker of my hubby she evan had that adasity to grab his man hood. so when I seen her and I wuz 7 months pregnant I just told her that I still could do my job at taking care of my man and if she grabbed him again I wuz going to rip her vaga open and pull it over her head so she could see how nasty her vaga is and how no one wants to go there and I did it all with a smile on my face.
    pixxydust

Answer by pixxydust at 5:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I've had that done even before I had kids and it's insulting to the women with the man. How they barely acknowledge you but are all honey and sweetie to the man. What's funny to me tho is that they think by flirting with him they're going to get the bigger tip, but I'm the one that pays the bill and I'm the one that decides the tip. I was a waitress and I learned that you always make a point to talk to the women because more often than not they're the ones tipping and what's the point in flirting with a man that's already got a woman? Tip for you... make a point to lay your wallet on the table so that she gets the msg that you're the one with the money and maybe it'll stop.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I think you have some security and trust issues. You need to accept compliments and not automatically judge others and assume they want your husband. I think 99% of the time the comments are sincere and kind. Grow up.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• They don't want him, they want the money. Tell them to back off your kid though.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 8:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Uh, no. Never. Not once in 15 years of marriage.

Is it possible you're seeing things that aren't there?

Answer by gdiamante at 9:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Some of our kids teachers and bus driver are, shall we say "attention getters!" I laugh it off, because I KNOW my DH laughs at their attempts to strike up a conversation with him. Like a MONTH before Halloween, my DH was outside when my 6 year old came home on the bus (so he went to meet him), and the driver asked him if it was OK to give our son candy! She also told him how she thought our son was so handsome, etc.! On Halloween she handed out CANDLES, wrapped in ribbon and tulle--like you would give guests at a wedding shower! LMAO!

And my younger son goes to preschool, and I take him to/from school 99% of the time. I get short and sweet updates on my son's progress. But the ONE time my DH takes him to/from school, the teachers and the aides can't stop talking (fawning) over him about our son! I think it's hysterical because my DH is 46 YEARS OLD--he's takes very good care of himself--but he's no spring chicken! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I am very confrontational so i would be like bitch go on!! but i also was a waitress and i know that half the guys i told were cute, werent and half the kids i said were adorable, werent. you got to do what you got to do to get some money!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2008