ok pregnant moms.......

esp first time moms, I don't mean to scare you but reduce the how do i know if i'm in labor questions..........it hurts...so much you feel like complete shit, it's hard to relax, unless you took those hippie classes. yeah it hurts to give birth. It f-ing hurts to have real contractions. I'm so glad I got the epidiral.........for damn sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• why should we have to cut back on our questions? you can always just skip over them
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Lucky you, my epidural only worked on the right side of my body. Opted not to have one with dd2, and won't have one with ds. Labor does hurt like hell though.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Labor does hurt, but I LOVE it! Yes! Call me crazy!! But I love being in labor. It is so empowering to me. I can't wait to do it again... really soon!!!!
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 4:05 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I had no meds whatsoever with my 1st 2 and had a csect 3rd time(emergency not planned)
    I popped out an 8lb 11oz hairy 23in 3week overdue boy 1ith only my sister-in-law coaching me!!
    wait till your my age ya don't even remeber labor!! No I am not senile(yet)
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Labour hurts, no question. My first was a planned c-section as he was frank breech and that was our best option at the time. My second was a VBAC and I had an epidural, the recovery was brutal! Well that may be a bit extreem but it was harder than the c-section. My third I went without an epidural and let me tell you it felt so GOOD to push! The recovery was amazing. So for first time mom's you should know that no doubt it's going to hurt, it's no picnic. But you should do what's best for yourself and take into consideration your pain tollerance and what you wish your recovery to be like. Most women just think about the labour and not about recovery.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2008