Do you have a gift that you are excited to give this year?

We all know that giving is really fun. Is there a gift that you just can't wait to give and watch someone to open?

Tell me about it :)

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've been SO mean to my husband the past few weeks. He's been wanting an Xbox 360 and tons of games. Each time I fake being pissed off and rant and rave about him wanting to spend all of our money. Little does he know, under the tree is THE Xbox he wanted along with about 10 games that just came out within this last year that he's been DYING to have.
    *
    My sister loves wine. She goes wine tasting all the time and the other day I was on the Naval Base and saw a wine stand. I found a t-shirt that said "Everyone must have a belief. I believe I'll have another wine.". I CANNOT wait for her to get that.
    *
    Something I can't wait to open is my teeth bleaching kit my SIL got me. I'm totally anal about my teeth and she got me a GREAT kit!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Each morning before work, I make my hubby a latte (used to work at Starbucks, so he LOOOVES it!!). So I bought him a mug that I can put pictures in, and I am going to put some of his favorite pics in it. I have one, and he's mentioned how he wishes he had one. I am also making him some chocolate starfish (anyone who knows the reference will get a kick out of it).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• OMG, musicpisces, you are a dirty girl and I love it! HA HA HA
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I don't get the chocolate starfish?....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I am going to take my hubbys EMT certificate and frame it for him. He has had it a while and mentioned a few times about how it should be framed. I am going to pick up the frame later today and get it under the tree as soon as possible! LOL
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Enlighten an old lady, what is chocolate starfish?? I promise not to blush!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• a chocolate starfish means an anus.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My 9yo son asked for a toolbox and tools this year. I had told him I thought it was just not a good idea this year, but that's really what he's getting. He has no idea and his sister is so excited she could pop! He's getting a hammer, screwdrivers, level, handsaw, and a tapemeasure. My mom is giving him scrap wood, nails, and screws. I can't wait to see what he creates first!
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 4:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Why would you give your husband an anus?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• ^^ lol she means anal sex I assume
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2008