• In the Spotlight:

oh how i cantt stop eating fast food!

omg!!! im like on a fast food binge right now and it wont stop well yes it can if i let it but im craving it so bad what is going on? i feel like a fat ass eating it all the time why am i haveing these urges? and im not even prego

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• All I can say is that you know you should stop, so stop. We can't run around doing everything we want to just because we feel like it right then. Being a grownup requires a little more forethought.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 4:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• It's a craving, not hunger. It's really a choice. It's not something you can't stop, it's something your allowing yourself to do and not control. You have to discipline yourself and tell yourself no. It's not that you can't it's that you won't. I've been there too. It's really a matter of choice and effort.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 4:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• if ya need fast food look at the healthy choices on menus like Taco Bell and a few others, Do a kids meal if you must eat the junk, it'll satisfy the urge but in smaller protions
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• What specifically are you craving? A certain food? You can prepare your own hamburgers and fries at home if thats what your craving. Also when a person is out of money, they find ways to do without. Don't throw hard earned money away on food. Its not worth it. At some point youre going to have to tell yourself NO.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:05 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• one thing i do is i cook alot of meals in my crock pot all day, so i have to smell it then i cant wait to eat at home instead just going and getting some fast food (although, like you i love fast food)
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I can relate I've been on a chicken wing binge for the last few months. Not having it every day mind you but on a weekly-biweekly basis. It's my comfort food. After I've had a long hard day I'd order some after having put the kids to bed. One time the delivery guy came to the door and I had my credit card in hand to show him and he said, "I don't need to see the card of regulars." HOLY CRAP I was a regular at a wing joint. Not good. I've cut way back we've ordered them maybe once this month and not feeling like having them again any time soon. It's a process, you write down how you're feeling when you go to get fast food and then how you feel after. After a week or so read it over and see if you see any patterns and address them. I've discovered mine is for comfort but I don't feel good after. I've no will power so I know I need to avoid take out on those days. Good luck!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Barf! I work so sometimes fast food is the only option for lunch and I get so grossed out! Home cookin is the way for me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• OMG, i used to eat fast food ALL THE TIME. it really is addicting. watch SUPERSIZE ME and i think you will be so grossed out that you wont eat it... at least as much...
    Anonymous