I WANT HIM BACK

hOW CAN iGET MY EX BACK ....I BROKE UP WITH HIM ABOUT A YEAR AGO BUT I STILL HAVE STRONG FELINGS FOR HIM..HE FEELS THE SAME WAY BUT HE SCARED TO GET BACK WTH ..THEN ON THE OTHER HAND HE STRATED TALKING TIITHER URILS HOW CAN I MAKE HIM SEE THAT I AM THE ONE HE WANTS AND NEEDS.RIGHT NOW I AM CURRNETLY AT HIS HOUSE WITH OUR DAUHTER BUT WE'RE NOT TOGETHER WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• It doesn't sound like he really wants to commit - he's talking to other girls....You broke up with him a year ago.....remember why the ex is the ex! You cannot "make him see" anything. He will see what he wants when he wants to see it. If you try to make him see, you will only end up frustrated and more hurt.

Both of you need to concentrate on your DD. This is not fair to her - SHE needs to be priority for both of you! Not trying to make a go of a relationship that doesn't stand a chance.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:10 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• babylove76 said it all.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Why did you split up? Very likely that HAS NOT changed. Please, stop worrying about changing his mind. Worry abotu beinng the best YOU that you can possibly be, for yourself and your daughter. Then figure out whether he is worthy of you.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• dont sound so desperate. i think that maybe you kind of want him now because other girls are talking to him. think about why you broke up with him, also you being in the same household with him is not good if you are having these feelings. i also think that he does not feel the same way about you or else he wouldnt be talking to these other girls. just worry about your daughter. if its meant to be itll happen.
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Natty is right - if you should be together then nothing will be able to prevent that. Don't fight dirty - it will make it worst. Just let him know how you feel and be willing to let go. Concentrate on your daughter and do special things for yourself. Best wishes
    belmom

Answer by belmom at 10:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• As the old saying goes... "If you love someone set them free, they'll return if it was meant to be!"

So, if your ex is talking to other women, WHY aren't you talking to other men?! There are many fish in the sea! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:15 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Just like LoriKeet said if you love someone set them free my husband and I broke up and he came back and we are stronger then ever.We were meant to be if he is not your soulmate then keep on searching.
    Anonymous