How do parents with a 4 year get a job staying at home?

How do you make money from home when you can't get a job and work and you have to stay home and take care of your kid?

naomi81

Asked by naomi81 at 6:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• I sell Avon, it's easy to do with kids, when I have to deliver something I take my kids with me. If you would like more information feel free to PM me or you can heck out my website.

http://www.youravon.com/kdumais

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:40 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones.  Last month alone, I made over $1400. So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I run my Tupperware business from home. I make my own hours and great money. I have been doing it for 2 years and LOVE IT!! Let me know if you'd like more information but just know that our kit prices are discounted by $25. until December 26th. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well ABC and Works4Mom.com posted a list of REAL work @ Home Jobs. Those that were reported on ABC are listed on Works4Mom.com. Just Click REAL Work @ Home Jobs. Works4Mom.com was featured on the evening news, we are a trusted work at home website.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I have 2 boys, ages 1 and 2. I am with Ameriplan and LOVE IT! I will actually be earning enough come summer to bring my husband home. And neither of us will have to work outside the home. If you aren't familiar with Ameriplan, we are a 16yo debt free dental and medical benefits company. We've been featured in many magazines and even on the American Medical Review (on 60 mins) with Morely Safer. There is no selling and no cold calls. www.DailyPayFromHome.com or PM me for details.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• read miserly moms by jonni mccoy it gives a lot of innovative ideas on saving money and you could also give ebay a shot. I make anywhere from $40-$400 a month depending on how much time I put in to it. you can message me if you would like more details
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Using free websites, training, and technology that we provide you - people come to your websites or request information through one of our ads. We introduce them to this company - show them how they can save money, make money and even make unlimited amounts of income if that is their desire. A large percentage of us choose to work exclusively on the internet and we train you how to do this on your computer and the internet. We are not telemarketers. These interested people come to YOU through the internet.
    Our partner corporation - manufactures, distributes, delivers, takes orders, collects the money, etc. We have trained presenters who do the talking for you. Your concern is setting up an account for the people who ask you for more information - and that, too, is done online. It's very easy and streamlined for you.

www.womensdreamteam/pamiejo69

moose911

Answer by moose911 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I found some excellent resources at www.stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I do pure romance. I just work on days she has activities or is at a playdate,sleeping, or playing. When shes watching cartoons, I can be doing stuff....when shes at gymnastics, I just bring my laptop. I just make it fit in, I dont keep a schedule. Its goes very easy and smoothly. I control my calendar,and work around my families schedule. I really like it.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• First I'd check out legit work at home sites like www.wahm.com and www.ratracerebellion.com.

I search for two years and couldn't find anything that wasn't a scam or didn't require a degree or special background, until I stumbled upon this team and company.

I am so fortunate and grateful to be able to stay at home with by kids AND make an income!!

Checkout my profile and my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com

Good Luck!!
    ~Lisa :)
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 8:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2008