How do parents with a 4 year get a job staying at home?

Can anyone tell me how you make money staying at home with a 4 year old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• it depends. Some do surverys all though they are time consuming and don't pay a lot! Some do other things. For me, I make money with my business. I absolutely love it and won't change it for anything but I don't recruit people that have not tried the products or are not interested for real. I want someone who is commited on my team and who is going to make goals for herself and her life
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I left my employer to do the same kind of work on my own. I can't work from home all the time, but I do have more flexibility than I would have otherwise. It really depends on what you know how to do. I would say that the key is being smart about how to employ your existing talents for yourself so that the transition isn't a big income drain and doesn't leave you floundering.
    B.Wright

Answer by B.Wright at 12:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008