If you don't have bad grammer don't answer this Question.-Have you got bad remarks about bad grammer or run or sentences or bad spelling on cafe mom???

I have got so much crap(bad rebutles) on my sentences, does it really bother pll that bad on here b/c i don't care as long as i can understand what there trying to say what does it matter really?O and i know thats a run on sentence for those that really care.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i know i miss spell im not perfect dont let them get to you you try your best thats al that counts
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I am a perfectionist with grammar. Sorry, I hope I haven't hollered at you - it's a bad habit of mine. My SO is ALWAYS saying "Mom and I's" to my kids. WHAT?! LOL, I tell him all the time, and I really probably should knock it off b/c it's not like he will learn!! lol

Try not to let it get you down. Have a good day today!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• If I can not understand I just move on without a nasty comment about the grammar.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 7:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• we went through this yesterday someone posted a question about bad spelling i say they just need something to complain about. i dont see why it would bother someone that bad. and if it does then just move on.i am goin to continue to make spelling errors im sure cuz i am not perfect and neither is anyone else on here so the ones that is does bother to the point that apparently they are losing sleep over it need to lighten up
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• anyone who truley want advice wont care if u miss spell a word or two its jsut the misrible people try to make others misrible that are giving you crap
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 7:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• wHtz Ya talkin boUt mY gramrz FiN.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 8:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I am a huge fanatic about grammar and spelling, but its myself that I hold to such a high standard. I can't control what others say or how they spell it, but I do find it annoying. I don't usually call them out on it and make fun of them though. I feel that if youre sincerely trying, then it will come out making sense. I do hate chat speak though and prefer people to just spell out the words. I guess I am old fashioned like that.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'm not one of the ones with bad grammar...just poor typing skills. It DOES bother me, sort of like nails on a chalkboard, but I usually overlook it. The real issue is whether someone can understand your question. Sometimes I CAN'T understand what someone is asking and that's the only time I'll mention it.

Here's a tip from a professional broadcast writer...before you post, read what you've written out loud. If you have problems following it yourself, chances are we'll have trouble too...so then you know if you need to rephrase.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Slaughter of the English language is NOT a victimless crime! For the most part if I can understan or feel the person is just on a roll I will just answer. Some though...I can't even understand and I do NOT do ghetto!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Answered at 7:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 by: kat247

kat24...

wHtz Ya talkin boUt mY gramrz FiN.

he he he he he he HA HA HA HA HA   Thanks for the chuckle. You're funny.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2008