Are you a complainer?

I grew up in WI and now live in MN and I cannot understand for the life of me how many people complain about the snow/cold!! Um scuse me?! YOU LIVE IN A COLD/SNOW winter environment!! If you don't like it - MOVE to FL where you can replace your house every three years due to hurricanes or CA where your house can burn/get caught in a mud slide every 5 yrs!!!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 6:54 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love Minnesnowta!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I honestly DON'T like the cold! I was born in Hawaii, but my parents moved the family to Indiana when I was 5, it's not like I had a choice to go live somewhere else. Now that I'm newly married with a baby and one on the way we can't financially just pick up and move. If we could, we'd be off to Texas, believe me =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• By the way, that doesn't mean that I'm constantly complaining about the cold, but if you spend much time around me you will ocassionally catch a comment on my hatred of cold weather.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:04 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'm not a fan of cold but I don't complain, I love the winter sports and I make sure to bundle up.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 7:14 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• its not the cold that bothers me or the snow,but i absolutely hate to drive when there is snow on the roads. it terrifies me and by the time i get to where i am going my hands hurt really bad from gripping the steering wheel so tight lol like the harder i hold on the safer i will be lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I wished I lived in a place where it snowed at least once or twice a year. My two younger kids have never seen snow. Only on tv, that is. I don't want to have a snow storm every 10 days, but every now and then it would be nice to experience a little bit of winter besides the cold. I live in N GA and today...its 71 degrees. Tomorrow it will be 48. Hows that for bi polar? When it even threatens ice or snow around here, the place just shuts down...LOL...But usually it never does anything. Its actually kind of sad.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Maryland is pretty moderate. Our main problem is that it snows and then warms up enough during the day to melt and cause wet roads that then freeze. I don't know if I am actually a complainer, but I grumble and mutter to myself about the ice, a lot.

Answer by Bmat at 8:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I live in Michigan and I don't really complain about the cold, but I don't like to go out and roll around in it...lol. I guess my biggest winter complaint is having to clean the car off before I can go anywhere or dig myself out of the driveway. One of my biggest pet peeves is being late and since I had my daughter and sometimes extra kids with foster care, I'M the one that is late all the time now!! Getting outside and realizing you're gonna get stuck in your driveway if you don't shovel yourself out just burns my butt.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• frankly i love the change of seasons,cold warm real warm......
    mommomdenise

Answer by mommomdenise at 9:15 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I understand if you live in an area that you are use to it, along with being prepared. Yet, We have had almost 2 weeks of snow and ice here in Oregon. No one knows how to drive in it. We are near the mountains so we have a 4x4. So many don't however, we are in hybrid country. The stores are runnning out of chains and supplies. Like I said we are not use to it.

We all love snow because it only falls a few days a year. It just has put a damper on Christmas shopping, activites. I ventured out early to stock up. We are ready, Only to hear that it will start warming up on Christmas eve with just rain on Christmas. If we are going to deal with all of this, At least we deserve a white Christmas.My father grew up in Indiana. He knows all about harsh winters. He says that it is not the same when you don't have the resources to deal with it.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 9:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2008