Do u like snow?

I can't stand it,where i'm at were supposed to have up to 9' by this evening! The only time i do like it is for xmas that's it!

leahc

Asked by leahc at 8:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I HATE winter period! I do love it though for my hubby because he gets to plow.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Yes!! I love to snowboard, sled, make stuff out of snow, and snowball fights.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i dont mind it if i can watch it through the window of my nice warm home
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• snow what is that. JK I dont think we ever get that here in Texas where I live. LoL I hope we get a little this year my son who is 2 can finally play a little in it.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 8:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I used to like snow when it meant snow forts and sledding and snow ball fights and Christmas. But now it means slippery roads and uncertainty about school being in and electricity down. :(

Answer by Bmat at 8:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• NO NO NO!!! I mean it looks pretty but I hate it! lol I just had to shovel 7 inches and I'm ready for it to be done! I don't like driving in it, it messes up my clothes, and I dont like the cold!

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well, you could have what we are getting now in Toledo,which is snow then ice and then freezing rain...took me 45 mins to get to work this morning...on the plus side, kids got an extra day of winter break.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Must be nice...I live in South of Texas :(
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I lived in Fairbanks 3 years and I still LOVE snow! Driving in the snow and ice isn't a problem to me. And watching it come down still just makes me smile.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 9:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Whitenena, you got it... word for word! LOL
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 9:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2008