how can i spend alone time with my hubby?

my hubby works night and my lil one is up during the day,Its hard to find a babysitter. that i trust so what do i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Does he work 7 days a week? If he works nights is it midnights 11 to 7? Mabey he could start getting up earlier so you two can have some time after baby goes to bed?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:11 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• During the baby's naptime or after the baby is in bed. I had the same problem with not being able to find a sitter I could trust, so my husband and I did not go out on a date for years. But we did find time after the children were in bed to sit and talk and cuddle.

Answer by Bmat at 9:15 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Pick a night that he is off and put your little one to bed a little early and do something special for your hubby. Slip into something sexy and show him a little love :)
    misty169

Answer by misty169 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I understand exactly what you are going through. I am having the same problem but tonight Im dropping him off at my parents and we are double dating with my friends... going to get wasted lol. havent done this in a long time.
    Find one night a week to have dinner , watch scary movies and just cuddle together.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You need to find a sitter you can trust, what if an emergency comes up and you really need to rely on someone? You can test a sitter, have them come to your home and spend time with your child and see how they are with him. Do this several times just to give you some reassurance and also your son some time to be with someone else just to get used to it. This way you can suggest ways to the sitter that you'd prefer things to be done or handled or move on and try someone else. Talk to friends and see who they use and why.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2008