So what are you doing on this snow day?!

I teach, so I'm fortunate enough to have the day off when we have snow days...and today's snow day means we started our Christmas break a day early!! Yay!!! I'm thrilled. I busted my ass cleaning my house yesterday, so I am completely caught up and don't have to worry much about that!! Yay!! Everybody is still in their PJs, I made donuts and hot chocolate for the kids (a chocolate peppermint coffee for myself :) and I asked my dad to rent us some Christmas movies and bring them out on his way home from work so we don't have to leave the house. I plan on cooking some awesome food today...maybe making some cookies for the neighbors (since we've been slack and they're so great to us) and wrapping presents today if I can get everyone down for a nap at the same time. I'm actually TOO excited about today!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Just started becoming a blizzard here in eastern PA! The kids are in their PJ's, catching up on some Pixar movies (LOL), and I'm going to be making teacher gifts--homemade fudge, chocolate covered pretzels, cookies, and mini loaf cakes...yum!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• No snow here....yet! And when it does snow I will take my dude out to play and then have hot chocolate and make cookies and all that fun stuff.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 9:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Here in Indiana, It's not snowing its more like icy rain, but I am staying home and enjoying the day with my two and a half year old
    tdan

Answer by tdan at 10:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Its not snowing today but it did the other day. I'm just sitting around with my baby. Nothing else.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• It hasn't snowed one single time here :(

In fact, it's in the 60's today I think. Blahhhh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• We are all home relaxing and enjoying hot drinks....we are going to put together our gingerbread "train" in a little while and put the finising touches on the tree. It is very nice!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I am stuck in my house right now. SO MUCH SNOW. I am a Sub. Teacher so I also have an early Christmas Break. My two dogs are LOVING the outdoors today.
    pettinga

Answer by pettinga at 11:49 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'm a sub too...if you're not part of our group yet, go check out my page and follow the link to join!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Just rain here. We had freezing rain earlier. Jusr trying to stay home as much as possible.
    LND

Answer by LND at 3:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2008