• In the Spotlight:

spotting... TMI TMI

is spotting a sign of implantation? if so, like what does it look like? i think i am spotting or was... not really sure.. i have this discharge that is like brown color... and when i wipe its kinda brown.. but not all the time... HELP??

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Spotting is a sign of implantation. I spotted for the first three months with my second child. If I recall correctly the doctors are not concerned unless it is bright red and soak through more than one pad. You may want to contact your doctor. Any answer you get on here will probably not ease your mind as much as hearing it from your doctor.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 10:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Spotting is normal but it's best to call your dr so he can make sure it is spotting and not something else.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2008