What is the weirdest thing your pets do?

I have two cats, and the fixed fat one doesn't do anything weird...he just eats, sleeps, and wants you to pet on him. My 2 year old "kitten" who isn't fixed, is the weirdest cat I've ever seen. He has found a way to balance himself on the door knob to look out the little window on our door. He always gets on top of the fridge and hides behind a plant I have stuck up there and he will peek around it like he is a "jungle cat" and bat at people as they go by. He is also "friends" with the fat cat (who isn't friendly back) and if the fat cat is stuck in a room or something, he will stand outside the door and whine until we either let the fat cat out or let him in the room so they can be together...lol.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pets

• My black lab will carry a slice of pizza, hot dog, piece of meat -- anything big enough for him not to swallow whole -- around in his mouth for about 30 minutes to an hour, pacing back and forth and whining! He'll lay down, drop it, start barking at it, pick it up and pace again. Any other dog I have had would eat it right away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• lolmy sugar gliders will get in moods were they will bark over and over again its so loud at times but they are to cute to get mad at lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My bordercollie/aussie will go to her food bowl with the kibble in it--move it around with her nose like she is burying something in it--pat it down with her nose and leave:-)
    Anonymous

• our dog really likes the inside of her thighs scratched. so when my one year old daughter is playing on the floor sometimes, the dog will stand over her with her leg cocked, resting on the baby's head! i yell at her every time, but she still does it! she also does the same thing as anon 12:15. she sometimes will hide the food under a blanket too, and take f o r e v e r to cover it up!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My cat is only a year old, but is quite heavy. However, that doesn't stop her from doing gymnastics. She will run down the hallway, jump off the kitchen wall and do back flips. Everyone that has seen her do it is just amazed by it. It's hilarious.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My dog loves to roll on dryer sheets. I love how she smells.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My dachshund takes her food out of her bowl and arranges it in piles in patterns. . .it might be a number pattern like 1-5 or it might just be a design on the floor.... just to check once to see if she really actually paid attention to what she had done, I picked up 1 piece out of one of the designs....she later came back and looked at it and moved it around to fill in the missing piece.....I think that's really weird. The numbered patterns creap me out the most I think.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 3:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Hi :) we got a new dog, we have had him for 3 weeks now he is 9 months old a staffy x and we have named hm T-Bone. Yesterday i went and got him a big juicey bone as a treat and to stop him chewing up my kids toys lol. He looked at me holding the bone and he hid under the table he was scared to go near the thing i was surprised as i have had a lotrof pet dogs growing up and this is the absolute first time i have seen a dog that is scared of a bone lol
    mummy79

Answer by mummy79 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My idiot English Bulldog barks at her own reflection in the glass doors of the fireplace. A billion times a day she passes by the fireplace and every so often she stops and catches herself and then barks at herself...dumb dog. LOL!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 6:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• It's not a weird thing because I've heard of a lot of cats who do it, but my cats love to drink water from the bathtub faucet.
    My one kitty jumps up in the air and catches paper balls, but only if you say 1 - 2 - 3 first. He also likes to lick plastic bags...which is also not so weird since I've read about other cats who do it too. ok, it's still weird, but at least he's not the only one. LOL !
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 6:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2008