Does anyone know of any home remedies that you can do to see if your pregnant

i was reading online about home remedies to see if you are pregnant and i do plan on testing but i was just curious if any women have tried any and if so which one's and did they really work

mandapanda23

Asked by mandapanda23 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• never heard of it
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 22, 2011

• i really hadnt either but i was just browsing around on google about pregancy and they said you could pee on soap and if it didnt bubble you were pregnant and a few other things i was like what i dont really think they would work but i was just curious
    mandapanda23

Comment by mandapanda23 (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2011

• I just couldn't believe stuff like that, you know?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2011

• yeah i know what you mean i was just curious cause ive never heard of doin that but some people swear by them i dunno i would probly try them for fun though just to see lol
    mandapanda23

Comment by mandapanda23 (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Jul. 22, 2011

• A home pregnancy test
    Mrs.Gallegos649

Answer by Mrs.Gallegos649 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2011

• yeah im gonna take a regular test i was just curious was all
    mandapanda23

Comment by mandapanda23 (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Jul. 22, 2011

• i wana try the soap one right now just out of curiosity... lol i really want to know what will happen... i already know i'm pregnant but just want to see if it works.... hahaha wow
    Rosamaria101

Answer by Rosamaria101 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2011

• yeah i know i mean i dont know if they work but they say you use a new bar of soap and you pee on it and if it doesnt bubble your pregnant since your already pregnant will you let me know the results im just curious cause i tried it and it didnt bubble and it was just super weird lol cause i dont know for sure yet i was just messing around and seeing if anyone had tried any of the home remedy tests
    mandapanda23

Comment by mandapanda23 (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

• I seen on google where you take a cup of bleach n pour ur urine in it..if it fizzy "you are PREGNANT" ..the funny thing is I did it to my one daughter who I assume might be prego. Her`s did not fizzy...Then my other 2 daughters that I know for a fact are virgins, never had sex.. OMG..They fizzy over the glass... So, I did my son his fizzy too...So, it was really fun to see if it fizzy. My daughter that i assume is pregnant has all the symptons but, all the urine test come neg..so the only real option she has is blood test...
    tshee70

Answer by tshee70 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2011

• i hope you find out im going threw the same thing i took a test and it was negative and i have all the symptoms and i am 1 month late for aunt flo today so i guess im looking at a blood test also
    mandapanda23

Comment by mandapanda23 (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2011