Pregnant?

Ok I am a week late now (I get my period on the same day EVERY MONTH) so I'm never late. I took a HPT and it was negative this morning. With my other kids, I didn't get morning sickness, spotting, major fatigue, nothing. I got tired and food aversions a little further into it but not early on. I haven't been stressed, I've actually been happier and more energized I guess for the past couple weeks than normal, but more irritated at my BF for no reason. Its like I'm happy all day he gets home I'm irritated. All my kids I was + early except for my middle (I didn't realize I was a week late w/ him)lol. So I know this isnt alot of info, but I am never late. Should I wait and take another? Or go ahead and go to my doctor and get a blood test? what do you girls think, I'm not sure what I want to do! thx =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doc to get the beta test done. That way you know within a day, plus it could be something else. I normally had very normal right on schedule periods. A couple months after I had my son, they stopped coming. I wasnt sure if I was pregnant again or if it was stress. But then I started to spot and bled for almost 2 months straight. My GYN did some tests and I found out I wa Hypothyroid. My level was so high they were shocked I wasnt in a coma yet. A normal level is 0-5 and mine was 458. So I wouldnt mess around with it because you never know!
    Justice828

Answer by Justice828 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• What a dumb question. The test said negative. If you still think you are pregnant than go to the dr. None of us online are going to be able to tel you if you are pregnant or not. And it is normal to miss one period a yr for no reason at all.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• How ignorant to say its a dumb question. She didn't ask if she was pregnant or not so read it next time. It sounds more like asking for opinions on what to do rather than whether or not shes preggo. There's options up there, its called seeing what other people would do to better make a decision. Some people are just b*tches. And missing one isn't normal for everyone. I would wait a couple days, if it still hasn't come, just go see a Dr. and see what they say, saves money on a test! Good luck chica
    Reamsie417

Answer by Reamsie417 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2008