10 month old not wanting to go to bed!

I have a 10 month old daughter, and she has always gone to bed easy. But lately in the past 2 weeks she has just hated it! I walk in her room with her and once she realizes she's goin to bed she gets soo mad. I usually just let her cry (she only cries for a couple mins if that) and goes to sleep. (when its longer i try to get her too sleep myself). But I have 2 other kids to put to bed (3 and 2..yeah i know..close babies..) Any ideas on how to get her to go to bed easier? or even why she's hating it? She has weekend visitation with her dad, IDK if this has anything to do with it but anything that might help, right? Ideas? thx!

Reamsie417

Asked by Reamsie417 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As long as you don't let her cry for more then 15 minutes... let her cry... its suppose to help them learn to put themself to sleep/ back to sleep. My baby has been sleepig through the night since 3 months of age :) it works. Just don't let her cry to long. Eventually she should just stop and go to bed at night without problems. She probably is just worried she'll miss out on something. Or scared of the dark... if you dont have a night light try one. We put up blinky christmas lights and she watches them and it puts her to sleep.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 11:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2008