Tips to keep your husband happy (and you) in the bedroom while you are pregnant.

My husband and I have a great sex life, but I know as I get bigger it will be a bit harder and I want to keep the sex drive alive and satisfying especially since I know it will die down a bit after the baby is here.

Any romantic/seductive ideas?

morganonmic

Asked by morganonmic at 5:15 AM on Jul. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm having the same problem with my bf. Thank god I haven't gotten too big. Just if you wanna help with the mood make sure baby stuff is off the mind. It's hard not to think about stuff that you need but go take a shower with him if you can, go out to eat somewhere (I understand money is tight) so maybe a dinner. That's what I do. I cook for my bf and we eat together and get a movie or watch one we got. It's simple things that mean a lot. Especially being pregnant. You'll notice the time you don't spend together. I certainly have. I hope the best of luck for you girl!
    Kim92

Answer by Kim92 at 6:17 AM on Jul. 22, 2011

• You don't need them! If you two just love your sex life together, trust me, you'll be just fine and dandy come what may. You'll always find a way (jealous). But, erm, spoon and doggy style were SO VERY much more *sensitive* while I was pregnant. Make the most of those positions that's for sure. x
    Womanhood

Answer by Womanhood at 7:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2011

• Womanhood- we definitely have been using those positions haha and our sex life is incredible I just want to find new ways to make it sexier in the house. I am thinking of buying some candles today and some other stuff. I have been insanely "ready" haha since I have been pregnant and since I want it all the time I gotta keep it interesting.

Kim92- I try the shower thing but it get's too hot for me in there, I usually have to leave :( I cook dinner every night and once a week we go out on a small date (dinner and a movie) It's hard with the belly trying to be the "initiator" of love making, so I have been trying to kiss him and start from there.

I am glad I am not alone in this, thanks for the advice and listening girls :)
    morganonmic

Comment by morganonmic (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2011