Need some iinsiightt...

Ok.. so here the deal. A cupl days ago i found out that my BF of a yr has been tlkin 2 his ex ovr the phne about me. Now he was wit her for 4yrs N frm wat he said it was an unhealthy relationshiip. {Drugs, Abuse, Abortions...ect} {which dsnt matta 2 me..its his past..watevr} now i dnt care that they tlk ovr the phone or txt, But he flat out tld me that she wantd 2 meet up wit him N "hang".. FUCK THAT RITE!.. well she txted MY phne a cupl days ago lookin 4 me 2 give her his # cuz she lost it.. But it turnd in2 this SITUATION..to make a lng stry shrt..he has been tlkin 2 her 4 the pas cupl mnths about this relationship N bad mouthin me 2 her..sayin " ii trapped hiim " & " that i dnt compare 2 her" {which he said to my face BTW }.. sayin how he was mad she got abortions & that he dnt want my kid...Now i have NO acceptance wit this watsoever. I duno wat 2 do ladies....how do i cope wit this... i feel so disrespected and betrayed.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Leave him.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• If he's not willing to respect you then he's not worth the time. You deserve better.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 10:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Leave him. This is obvious betrayal.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 10:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• It sounds like to me. That he is not over his X.  Not ready for a real grown up relationship. I think you need to think, is this guy the right guy for me?

Answer by louise2 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• He flat out told you that you don't compare? That he doesn't want your kid? Because if she's texting him, talking to him, then she likely still wants him so don't believe everything she says unless you see the text yourself.
    I think you need to talk to him about all of this and not count on anyone here to tell you how to handle it, we don't know the whole deal. Your decision, stay and work it out, or go... some of us will be here to listen if you need to vent.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You're only dating him? No kids involved? Leave him, you've nothing to loose if that's the case. If you think that will work for you then do it. If you think you can work things out with him then do it, but you both must be willing.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• we have a kid on the way... im six months pregnant.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You should feel disrespected and betrayed because you were! The only thing is are you absolutley sure that she is being honest with you?? If you are then I personally think you have no choice but to move on. Leave him you can do so much better.
    norbert

Answer by norbert at 12:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• god, thats i tough situation, have you tried to sit him down and talk comely about it? i know when it comes to guys thats easier said then done... make him know how you feel, and ask him why hes even been talking to her in the first place, and ask him how would he feel in your shoes, because to me shes trying to get him back.... do you still love him? now does he still love you, or does he love her more/ still. part of me says you should give him a chance to sort his feelings, because he could just be confused having her back in the situation, a lost love. maybe hes just having trouble remember how bad it was with her... and how great u are. ya no?

but at the same time, he decides to have a baby with you then, oh, maybe i dont wanna have kids... thats fed up.... so its up to u , do u wanna try or put u and ur baby first....
    sexymommy87

Answer by sexymommy87 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2008