tis the season.......

is your hubby being a mr. mcgrumpy lately? for the past three days my husband has been sooo grumpy. its like he is on pms. on minute he is fine the next boom he is in a bad mood. is it jusst the holidays or is it just my hubby being crazy? anyone else having this problem?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine's been the total oppisite but we got some really good news earlier this week. Maybe I can borrow some of my hunny's cheer for you to sprinkle on your hubby.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• No but my hubby is stressed as hell.. and he's been sick for a while. He's not being grumpy, just not acting himself. LOL I know what you should do.. give him midol!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 10:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• hey girl yea give him midol or introduce him to a gay guy lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• LOL I don't know if that would help. My gay friend is the bitchiest guy I've ever met in my life. Oh wait.. never mind I know too many bitchy men. lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 10:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• isnt that the truth i think they are bitchier then us\

at least i can be graceful about it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• lol My SO is mad they cut his x-mas bones in half this year I say just be happy we got that lol so he was a grump last night errr.... but seemed to be ok this morning I handled business last night ...lol TMI

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My boyfriend is quite stressed over the baby not being here yet, being in a new harder position at work, AND the holidays. This is the second Christmas since his mom died : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• yea sunkist tmi but hey glad somone got busy and woke up with a happy hubby mine slept on the couch lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Yes, he is so tired from work and he is sore too so he has not been sleeping well which only adds to his nasty spell. Today is his last day and then he has two weeks vacation...so I am hoping that will sweeten his disposition...or I just may have to kill him lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• lol yes my SO last day is today until the 29th and ohh It will be a blast.lol I might kill him to lol he is a homebody so I know we will get on each others nerves lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2008