How would you approach this...

Ok ladies..My husband called me his ex-wife's name last night (not in bed) How long should I keep him in the dog house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• did he do it on purpose as to be directly mean? or was it actually an accident? like if they were together for 12 yrs. or something it just may have been a slip?
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• HE DIDN'T MEAN IT ON PURPOSE, BUT NO THEY WERE TOGETHER 2 YEARS..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I let mine call me anything he wants as long as he is in bed with me. It was probably a subconscious thing. No dog house. It cheats you out of sex! Next time he does it, call him by some other man's name. That should cure it!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Keep him in the DOG HOUSE, for a VERY LONG time. At least until you find out if he/they have been F#%king or not (having an affair)

Answer by louise2 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• my SO hates it when i call him by his first and middle name! B/c only his gma can do it and get away with it so i do it when he's misbehaving! that gets his pot boiling
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• mine did it a few times and let me tell you just the thought of bein in the dog house long got him out buying flowers cooking dinner cleaning the house and giving a foot rub...i say milk it if you can lol
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Are the names similiar? The girl my husband dated for several years before me was named Delaine, my name is DeeLyn so you can imagine how many times he got that confused. Ya gotta give the guy a break now and then.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 10:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Heck I'm all the time calling someone the wrong name... doesn't mean I'm sleeping with them or even want to (most of the time it's my female friends). I've called my husband my boss's name, I've even went to hang up the phone with telemarketer and said "ok, bye, I love you". Sometimes the mind just isnt' working with the mouth.
    I'd sure be upset, no doubt about it, but if you don't think he's got nothing going on or wants anything going on with the ex, then don't get too worked up about it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• UM NO, THEY ARE NOT HAVING AN AFFAIR, AND NO THE NAMES ARE NOTHING ALIKE, MINE STARTS WITH "K" HERS WITH "E"..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• If I was in the dog house everytime I called my husband or kids the wrong name I would never be anywhere else. Cut the guy a break. It's Christmas, it wasn't malicious. Let it go.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2008